Sculunesgrav Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Takers Full Movie Kickass Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A group of bank robbers find their multi-million dollar plan interrupted by a hard-boiled detective.
A seasoned team of bank robbers, including Gordon Jennings (Idris Elba), John Rahway (Paul Walker), A.J. (Hayden Christensen), and brothers Jake (Michael Ealy) and Jesse (Chris Brown) Attica successfully complete their latest heist and lead a life of luxury while planning their next job. When Ghost (Tip T.I. Harris), a former member of their team, is released from prison he convinces the group to strike an armored car carrying $20 million. As the "takers" carefully plot their strategy and draw nearer to exacting the grand heist, a reckless police officer (Matt Dillon) inches closer to apprehending the criminals.
As an earlier reviewer said; "my head is spinning." It took a lot of willpower for me to watch this movie till the ending. I can't even summon the words to describe how unsatisfying this movie is. The movie opens with a fairly strong sequence and then plummets from there into a deep abyss of clipped, disconnected…I can't even find the words. It has a decent premise, and the filming is OK, but it blows any potential with the poor and shallow dialogue. If you have a short attention span and just want some mindless, disconnected tripe…this one is for you. If you're looking for something in the same classThe Italian Job…skip this one.
Let me start by saying I am a movie buff. I go to the movies at least 2xs a month & love a variety of films. Takers is a good movie. The movie is basically about some guys who are professional bank robbers. I don't mean those ones who just walk in & say give me all your money. Professionals who can tap into the video systems, elevator systems, & use a lot of C4. Pretty basic movie to follow. Nothing deep or thought provoking like inception. Just a good old fashion bank robbery story.<br/><br/>But this is a review so let me start with the bad parts.<br/><br/>1. Not a lot of character development. While we are introduced to the characters this movie doesn't spend an hour telling you about the characters backgrounds or doing the cheezy flashbacks to when Ghost (T.I) got shot & sent to jail.<br/><br/>2. Did not really understand why Ghost (T.I) wanted to set up the whole crew when a. they saved his money from the heist he got caught in & b. the only person who betrayed him was Jake ( Michael Ealy).<br/><br/>Other than those 2 points I didn't see anything worth mentioning. I am not one of those people who complain about the camera controls or the lighting. I come into movies with an expectation to be entertained not looking for a technical & mechanical masterpiece. I could care less about the lightinglongthe it isn't in the way & the story is good.<br/><br/>Okay now one to the good parts: 1. There were 2 high famous music entertainers in the story; Chris Brown & T.I. Where other directors would have tried to make them the focal piece of the story & have them in every scene. This director used themsupporting cast members & it played out beautifully. Each had about a 30 min scene where they shined & the story focused on them. Chris Brown (Jesse) had a great chase scene where he is jumping over cars & doing acrobatic flips. Very entertaining. T.I (Ghost) has a very big ending where he is great.<br/><br/>2. Action Action Action. While I know this story has been done a few times this summer in their defense this movie was slated to come out to come out last year but T.I went to jail so it was pushed back a year. So I can't fault them for that. The action was great. Blowing streets, lots of gun shots, & killing. Just great.<br/><br/>3. Lack of character development. I hate movies that spend 1hr over explaining things. Action movies are about actions. If I want deep character development I will go watch a chic flick. So while I think more character development could have been done, I am happy it wasn't to some extent.<br/><br/>4. The cast was amazing. Marianna Jean- Baptiste, Idris Elba, Chris Brown, Paul Walker, Matt Dillion & etc all were great. No one dropped the ball. Each character was believable & showed off their talents.<br/><br/>So in short… this is a good movie. Don't go in expecting anything but an opportunity to be entertained & you will love it.
Did I mention the dialogue? Well, really the armored car driver put it best when he said, "We're in trouble hereā€¦" No joke.

John Carpenter: Utopian Facade telugu full movie downloadtamil movie Karma free downloadY y hakusho: eiz hakusho download torrentBatman v Superman: Dawn of Justice full movie in hindi downloadBukas na lang kita mamahalin full movie in hindi 1080p downloadJericho tamil dubbed movie downloadAll Through the Night download movie freeTough Assignment tamil pdf downloadThunderhawk telugu full movie downloadDownload the Another Foo Fighter full movie tamil dubbed in torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by Sculunesgrav
Please log in to post a reply.